Capture your audience’s attention and build brand equity
With so many channels competing for viewers across network and cable TV, finding ways to get your audience’s attention and keep them tuned in is a major challenge. With 3DPlay, you can design and deliver captivating real-time branding graphics that inform and entertain viewers—from “coming up next” promos to multiple tickers and squeeze backs.
And now it’s even easier to elevate your brand with three cost-effective 3DPlay bundles to fit your needs and budget. Get a complete end-to-end channel branding solution—from scheduling to on-air playout—whether you just need the basics or a fully automated, fail-safe system.
These bundles include some or all of the following components:
- 3DPlay—Control software for creating actions to trigger graphics
- 4Designer—2D/3D graphics authoring application
- HDVG—Real-time graphics rendering platform (HD/SD)
- Clip Player—Provides clip playback combined with graphics
- DVD 40 Internal—Delays the incoming feed for squeeze backs (built into HDVG)
- Text Effects plug-in—For animating text characters in 4Designer
- Automation system driver—Enables integration with all major automation systems
- Mechanical and software (watchdog) bypass—Switches to an alternative feed in case of power or application failure
- 3DPlay Browser—Module for accessing 3DPlay actions and content from within your traffic application
|Compare bundles||3DPlay Basic||3DPlay Premium||3DPlay Elite|
|Graphics rendering platform||
1 HDVG2 (including Control PC)
|1 HDVG+||1 HDVG2 (including Control PC) and 1 HDVG+|
|Text Effects plug-in||+
|Automation system driver||+
|Mechanical and software (watchdog) bypass||+
Disclaimer: ©2017 Avid Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions, special or volume discounts and other fees may apply. All offers are while supplies last. Product features, specifications, systems requirements, and availability are subject to change without notice. All prices are USMSRP for the U.S. and Canada only and are subject to change without notice. Contact your local Avid office or reseller for prices outside the U.S and Canada. Avid, the Avid logo, Eleven, and Pro Tools are trademarks or registered trademarks of Avid Technology, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.